Friday, January 13, 2012

Have a Banana!


Alderman Nick Guccione, candidate for mayor, is really pissed at me for reporting on his wrong-doings, I'm going to make an attempt at enlightening him: Nick, If you want to get out of a hole, It would help if you'd stop digging. It was expected to see his campaign filled with controversy because he likes engaging in sneaky stunts but his campaign manager Donna "Stooge" Sherwood has started doing what she does best; making attempts at discrediting opponents and bringing shame to Guccione. I find it difficult to fathom how a (so-called) campaign manager would intentionally want to bring negative attention to her boss, but thinking is not one of her strong suits. When the only tool you have in your toolbox is a hammer, every job starts looking like a nail. Act and react, that has always been the Boedeker, Schuette, Sherwood, Guccione campaign battle cry. At Wednesday's meeting Sherwood was there but elected not to take her biweekly photo-op, I guess she tried to listen instead of mouthing off, that had to be difficult for her, maybe she's coming around—NOT!.

Sherwood is a total narcissist, has no shame, and is drilling yet another hole in the bottom of Guccione's boat to let the water out. Because they are a camp of followers, or maybe camp followers, they never have original thoughts. What happened was this: On behalf of Guccione's campaign committee, Sherwood filed an ethics complaint with the Missouri Ethics Commission whining that Leon Tow was campaigning as early as August 2011 without registering a campaign committee. Well the Ethics Commission has to investigate every application and in doing so they discovered that Tow had been registered since July 2011, duh! They dismissed the crank complaint but it's nice to know that Sherwood can write—even if it is with Crayolas.

Had she taken five minutes to check her information before filing the complaint, Guccione wouldn't be taking abuse here today. I'm sure they are proud of themselves simply because they accomplished something; they made absolute fools of themselves—again. Oh BTW: "Stooge" is running for ward 2 alderman, I hope she puts more thought in her own campaign than she's doing in Gucciones, but that's not likely. Sometime you have to start talking about your achievements if you want to be elected mayor of a growing community of intelligent voters—lodging bullshit complaints isn't an achievement by any stretch of the imagination. Mr, Guccione, you still have two months before the election, it's not too late to replace Sherwood with a banana.

8 comments:

  1. I have to update this blog. I spent the morning going through election board records to verify that the dates were correct. Low and behold, I checked Guccione's committee registration, it was dated October 14, 2011. What do you know, he had a campaign float in the August Wabash Days parade, What that means is Nick Guccione has a verifyable violation of ethics regulations. He can and may be cited. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! Great job Sherwood!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Guccione can't control his campaign committee how could he ever control 195 city employees?

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure Guccione has a handle on what Sherwood is doing. It's crazy that he is allowing her to manage his camaign. While he's ruunning for mayor he should be running from her as fast as he can.

      Delete
  2. What does Donna Sherwood have to offer to the city?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your guess is as good as mine. I think maybe some peope desperately need attention and I suppose negative attention is better than none at all.

      Delete
  3. From what I understand Nick is trying to give "Future help and money" to candidates so they don't run against Donna. He will do anything to win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is an interesting comment here about running in ward 2 against Donna and how someone is trying to help her. Most of you who know me, I will help anyone that asks for it, I have helped both Nick and Leon with their websites because they asked for help. That’s who I have always been, and who I am. I guess someone did not like the fact that I was the one being asked for help and wanted to get it out. I WANT EVERONE TO UNDERSTAND. I HAVE NEVER TAKEN MONEY FROM NICK OR LEON, NOR HAS EITHER ONE ENDORSED ME AS THE CANIDATE FOR WARD 2. I guess that I will have to be more careful running for office that I thought. I know politics can be nasty, and people like to smear others, guess I was not as ready for it. I’ve learned now that I should not just go around helping people for free in the world of politics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Pritchett, I'm not so sure the comment you spoke of was diected at you but I will tell you one thing; when you're running against people who have no ethics or concern for the right thing to do, and they involve Schuette, Sherwood, or Guccione—look out.
      They will tell any lie, slander anyone's good name, and use any form of subterfuge to attain their agenda. Be careful who you trust, the web they weave is trechery filled with deceptive stratagems and devices. The false ethics violation they layed on Tow is but a beginning.

      Delete