Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Gooch Conspiracy


My mole inside Nick Guccione's political scam-camp has revealed how unhappy he is that Sonya Shryock and Jeremy Pritchett have turned tail and run away from his offer to come under his conspiratorial wing. Currently he has three candidates he's trying to get elected in an effort to control the board: Jay Weber, Ward 1;  Donna Sherwood, Ward 2; and Rodney Stratman in Ward 3. He has stated that he is upset that I have "stricken all three of his candidates" and is now in the process of gathering more candidates to run in the various ward contests. Unfortunately, I don't have the new names YET but as soon as any late filers show up, they will be exposed. I apologize to any legitimate candidates who file after today but since he's going to continue planting, I'm going to continue striking.

I urge you, the voters, to recognize mayor candidate Nick Guccione as an enemy of Wentzville, his tactics are sneaky, underhanded, possibly illegal and most definately unethical. I will be listing the legitimate candidates who have no connection with Gooch's Gooches. The known and suspected candidates who are in this conspiracy (to take representation from our citizens) will be stricken through.

I cannot believe that he and Sherwood are so power hungry they would spend this much time building a clone board of aldermen. Rather than do the right thing by representing their constituents, they are resorting to confusion and control of all the wards. He and Sherwood were spotted in the Bread Company today meeting with two possible new candidates, it is pathetic. Nick, represent ward 3 and stay the hell out of the politics of the other two wards before you get into legal problems!

If you are not a Gooch and you are wanting to run a legitimate campaign for Alderman, contact me at: thewentzvillian@aol.com, I will be happy to interview and post your bio/platform, otherwise I will strike through your name and add your name to the list of the Gooch troops.

I'm sick of these morons who think they need to control our government to promote and continue their unethical (at best) behavior. If Gooch is sucessful, you the citizens of Wentzville will lose! I will be watching Guccione very closely for the next few months and report on his actions (or lack of) in City meetings.

5 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about what I wrote here and the way Nick Guccione is handling his campaign and manipulating the ward candidates. Nick I'm truly sorry I ever thought of you as a friend and ashamed to have you representing my ward 3. In my book, today you are no better than Bill Schuette, Vickie Boedeker, and Donna Sherwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard from friends in the City that Nick Guccione and Donna Sherwood were visiting City employees in their work place - politicing for votes and asking for their support. Are there not laws in the City against this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to weigh in on the aledged unethecial behavior of Nick Guccione. There are vehicles to investigate negative behavior of an elected official or candidate. Just contact the director of "Election Authority;" Mr. Rich Chrismer at: elections@sccmo.org
    There is also a state ethics board that can be contacted. If you have proof of any allegations, contact them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You talk about Guccione flipping on topics and flying monkeys, could that make him a flipin' Gibbon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alderman Guccione is a nice man but I think he got into politics for all the wrong reasons.

    ReplyDelete