Friday, December 30, 2011

Latest Filing News


The latest from city hall; another candidate has filed for an alderman seat. The name of Jeremy Pritchett has been added to the list of candidates filing in Ward 2, Mr. Pritchett joins Donna Sherwood and Ms. Sonya Shryock who is the preeminent candidate unlless a more qualified candidate should materialize. Today there are ten names on the official list of candidates filing for the April 3rd, 2012 election:

MAYOR:
Bill "Lurch" Schuette
Nickolas "Nick" Guccione
LEON TOW

ALDERMAN, WARD ONE:
Jay Weber

ALDERMAN, WARD TWO:
Donna J. Sherwood
Sonya Shryock
Jeremy Pritchett

ALDERMAN, WARD THREE:
Michael Hays
RICK STOKES (incumbent)
Rodney E. "Rod" Stratman

I don't have any information about several of the candidates and have struck through those whom I cannot support. FORREST GOSSETT has said he is going to file in Ward 1 and when that happens, he will be my choice. Jay Weber and Rodney Stratman are both the liberal plants of Nick Guccione in an attempt to build a board of aldermen who will agree with him and his agenda. I do not agree with this kind of politics and will not support any candidate who was planted by any elected official. Michael Hays has run before but I firmly believe that the incumbent, RICK STOKES has performed superbly in representing Ward 3 and the city, therefore he is my choice. I believe Donna Sherwood to be incompetent, will find out more about Jeremy Prtchett, and I am ccurrently leaning toward Sonya Shryock to represent the citizens of Ward 2.

Due to the political inconsistency, questionable behavior, and poor choices made by candidate Nick Guccione, I can no longer accept him as a viable choice for mayor of Wentzville. This job is too important to have someone in the top spot who comes in with a philosophy that does not parallel that of the taxpaying citizens of Wentzville. I can not sit back and avoid reporting on enethical behavior in city hall, even by a friend.

9 comments:

  1. You can find more out about candidate Jeremy Pritchett at WWW.Facebook.com/Jeremyfor2 or email me at Jeremy@jeremypritchett.com. please join my race to be to be Wentzville's next Alderman for ward 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy, Tell us about your qualifications and why you are running for office?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wentzvillian, I think you've missed it with Nick Guccione. "This job is too important to have someone in the top spot who comes in with a philosophy that does not parallel that of the taxpaying citizens of Wentzville."

    Nick's views will be totally parallel to the last taxpaying citizen who calls him before a meeting. It may be a small minority, but if they reach Nick, he'll vote for their issue. He's a nice man, but he can't say no. A mayor can't make everyone happy. The job requires decision-making skills, not a windsock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you go to the facebook page Jeremy mentions and scroll down a little,on Thursday, Guccione is on there telling Jeremy to give him a call. On Friday he signed up to run for alderman. Looks like Guccione was scared Donna was going to lose and implanted another candidate. Wentzville is in trouble if either of those two win. I will for sure vote for Mrs. Shryock. Guccione has people running in every ward and it looks like two people in ward two now. Shame on him. Please vote wisely, our city depends on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regarding the post above that makes the astute observation that: "The job requires decision-making skills, not a windsock." We need to talk, email me at: thewentzvillian@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just because Nick posted a message to me on Facebook doesn't mean that I'm working on his behalf does it? Maybe he was surprised that I was running. I ask please do not try to define me or place me in someone's camp. If you have a question ask me like "The Wentzvillian" did and I will answer you. You may not always like my answer but I ask you to respect me because I will respect you for asking the question or an answer that I may ask to you. I thank you for your consideration as a candidate and hope that you show up and vote no matter who decide to cast it for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. some of your current alderman was fooled by Chief noonan on the chief's selection process.They did not have enough integrity to admit they were fooled. Nick guccione tried to fix the problem the other alderman stuck thier head in the sand.Thought you might like some information instead of rumors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is an interesting story you relayed about the "Chief selection process" and It could have some merit if it were more detailed with verifiablt facts. The information you supplied could very well be construed as rumor. Do you have anything?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How could after 71 applications that Capt pyatt ends up in the finalist. Chief Noonan wanted this to be his replacemnt. Some very qualified people were not allowed in the process even though they met the qaulifications.Why did the alderman just look at five candidates. Why were the alderman not able to look at the top ten.Could it be because a wentzville lt was in the top ten.??Missouri Police Chiefs took this process over with a dog and pony show to get this job for Capt Pyatt.The panel were all friends or committe members with Chief Noonan.

    ReplyDelete