Monday, October 24, 2011

Bloomer Blow-Out


The Wentzvillian has been accused of unfairly representing our Mayor since I first started blogging about Wentzville government two years ago. I've been called a plethora of names (with and without expletives) by those on the other side of my opinions. The one that hurts the most is one attribited to our first lady of Wentzville, Rose Lambi, when she contemptiously referred to me as the "Devil" (I'm beginning to think she doesn't like me anymore).  I look forward to her continued slander and defamation of my character but I'm going to have to figure out a way to live with myself knowing the way she feels about me.

Talk on the streets of Wentzville is loud that Lambi should get a real job and leave the operation of our city to someone who can lead it forward. Today we have three candidates running for mayor and any of them could do a much better job than he. This morning I received an email from someone who supports the general concensus regarding Lambi's future in Wentzville politics. I'm posting it here unedited:

"Thank you for attending what sounds like awful meetings and keeping your readers informed. I am not a resident of Wentzville, but live in the unincorporated area. I have lived in the area since 1959, I work in Wentzville, I shop Wentzville and do 98% of my business in Wentzville, and therefore pay taxes and have an opinion about things in Wentzville.

I appreciate your honesty and cut to the chase approach in explaining the issues.

I personally think Mayor Lambi needs to increase his pant size. It seems he has outgrown them physically as well as mentally.

Keep it up."

I couldn't have said it better, thanks for reading. The Wentzvillian invites its readers input and looks forward to presenting testimony from our area's concerned citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment